Politics

New Mexico GOP seeks to expand racketeering laws

96 Views ¬†¬†SANTA FE, N.M. ‚Äď There‚Äôs about one month left until state lawmakers are expected to return to the Roundhouse for a public safety special session. Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham already picked her slate of proposals she wants the Legislature to pass, but some lawmakers believe she‚Äôs missing the

“Morning Joe”: Senator Heinrich on the Senate Election in NM

97 Views ¬†¬†Senator Heinrich appeared on MSNBC‚Äôs Morning Joe Program on June 5th.¬†He was asked what the voting situation is like in New Mexico for the US Senate seat. ‚ÄúThis is not a normal election cycle, it’s a choice between democracy and all the freedoms that affords us and something

New Mexico congressional race expected to heat up, gain national attention

108 Views ¬†¬†ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.¬†(KRQE) ‚Äď With the primary election over, candidates are gearing up for the general election in November. There‚Äôs one race in New Mexico that is expected to heat up and gain national attention. Democratic representative Gabe Vasquez will face off against former Republican congresswoman Yvette Herrell for

Haley, Christie and others take votes away from Trump in New Mexico primary

113 Views   Former President Trump saw thousands of votes in New Mexico’s primary Tuesday go to his former GOP rivals, continuing a trend seen in past voting contests this cycle. Trump secured nearly 85 percent of the GOP primary vote in New Mexico. The remaining 15 percent was spread among Republican presidential candidates

Categories